Re: Fortran 90/95 support (automake)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Fortran 90/95 support (automake)
Date: 07 Jun 2001 16:54:57 -0600

>> What the attached patch does is simply to register new languages:
>> fortran 90, fortran 95, and their preprocessed versions. The main
>> rationale behind this is:

Thanks!

This won't go into automake 1.5.  We're trying to get ready to
release.

However I don't see why it wouldn't go into the next version.

Do you have paperwork filed with the FSF?  We'll need that before we
can check it in.  If you do have it, and I forgot, I'm sorry.  If you
don't have it, tell me and I'll get you the forms you need.

Tom