Re: Automake 1.4h

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Automake 1.4h
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:10:21 +0200

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 10:09:02PM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
: I've released automake 1.4h.  Get it here:
:
:     ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/automake/automake-1.4h.tar.gz
:
: This version fixes a bunch of bugs that were in 1.4f.  Right now
: automake is in feature freeze.  I believe there is one bug I want to
: fix (handling of a computed AC_AUX_DIR), and of course the manual
: still needs even more updating (the list of changes is getting shorter
: though).  So, consider 1.4h as a release candidate.  Please report
: bugs to the list.

I don't think the exponential nature of how AM_CONDITIONALs are handled is
fixed yet, which *I* would consider a showstopper.  Haven't checked latest
CVS though, so excuse me if it's already fixed.

  Lars J
--
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.