[bug report] GTAGS isn't removed by 'distclean'.

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: [bug report] GTAGS isn't removed by 'distclean'.
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 10:28:54 +0900

Hello,
> I've never used gtags.  So I rely on gtags users to keep the automake
> support working...

OK.  I have one more problem report.

1. Problem
==========

        'make GTAGS' creates four tag files (GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH)
        at the root of source project. But 'make distclean' doesn't remove
        these files.  It remove only 'TAGS' and 'ID'.

        'make distclean' should remove GTAGS, GRTAGS, GSYMS and GPATH too.

2. Fix method
=============

*** tags.am-    Sat Jul 14 15:46:37 2001
--- tags.am     Sun Jul 15 10:18:08 2001
***************
*** 84,87 ****
  .PHONY distclean-am: distclean-tags

  distclean-tags:
!       -rm -f TAGS ID
  .PHONY distclean-am: distclean-tags

  distclean-tags:
!       -rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH

Thank you in advance.
--
Shigio Yamaguchi - Tama Communications Corporation
Mail: address@hidden, (Spare mail: address@hidden)