Re: system dependent extensions

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: system dependent extensions
Date: 15 Jul 2001 16:17:59 -0600

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Robey <address@hidden> writes:

Daniel> I want to be able to use that variable in my 'Makefile.am's to
Daniel> do something like foo_$(MEX_END)_SOURCES = foo.c bar.c
Daniel> .... etc.

This will work in automake 1.5.

This support might be a mistake though.  It might have been better for
us to just let people set the executable name as another property of
the executable.

I don't know if there is a reasonable workaround for 1.4 :-(.
One choice might be to rename the installed program in install-hook.
This is awfully ugly though.

Tom