Re: CVS version test failures on cygwin

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: CVS version test failures on cygwin
Date: 21 Jul 2001 18:11:57 -0600

>>>>> "Charles" == Charles S Wilson <address@hidden> writes:

Charles> ccnoco -- reported on other platforms as "works with
Charles> autoconf-2.13, breaks with 2.52" Same here.

I checked in a fix for this.

Charles> libtool2 -- I don't have libtool installed; this test looks
Charles> for "libtoolize" within the build directory.  Is that
Charles> significant?

It might be.
I added a test for libtoolize to this test.
Could you update and try it again?

Charles> subdir5 -- when I ran the verbose test, I got "Expected
Charles> Failure" NOT "unexpected pass".  I don't know why the results
Charles> were different between the non-verbose and verbose runs.

Me neither.

Tom