Re: View Sonic Lead

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: View Sonic Lead
Date: 25 Jul 2001 09:49:03 -0600

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:

[ virus posts ]

Lars> We've taken measures to stop this from happening on the autoconf
Lars> list now.  The automake list seems to be the only problem left
Lars> (of the few lists *I'm* subscribed to).

I assume you just limited the size of messages accepted by the list.
I don't know how to do this for the automake list.
cvs-hackers, could one of you do it?
I don't know what size is appropriate; one way to do it would be to
make it the same as the autoconf list.
(Please don't limit the size for automake-patches though.)

Thanks,
Tom