tests/substref.test is not executable

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: tests/substref.test is not executable
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:13:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Richard!

tests/substref.test is not executable on CVS.  The test fails because of
that.  Please change its permissions on CVS or ask somebody with the
direct CVS access (Tom?)

By the way, this test fails for me even after I make it executable.

=== Running test ./substref.test
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for executable suffix...
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/proski/src/automake/tests/testSubDir'
dlmain.c dlmain.o make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/proski/src/automake/tests/testSubDir'
FAIL: substref.test
1 of 1 tests failed

RedHat 7.1, gcc 3.0.1, CVS autoconf.

--