Documentation generation

From: Sebastian Huber
Subject: Documentation generation
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 10:21:21 +0200

Hello,
I want to generate the documentation automatically with Doxygen from my
source code. I've done it this way (Makefile.am in my doc directory):

EXTRA_DIST = rs232.doxygen

CLEANFILES = *.html *.gif *.css

noinst_PROGRAMS = index.html

index_html_SOURCES = rs232.doxygen

index.html: rs232.doxygen
        doxygen rs232.doxygen

This works normally but a make distcheck fails because the configuration file
(rs232.doxygen) is not copied to the =build directory:

Making all in doc
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/sebhub/taco/frmII/server/bus/rs232/RS232-1.0.0/=build/doc'
doxygen rs232.doxygen
Error: configuration file rs232.doxygen not found!

How can I tackle this problem?

Sebastian Huber