ylwrap problem

From: Alexander Mai
Subject: ylwrap problem
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:31:48 +0200 (CED)

Hello,

I built a package using autoconf 2.13 and automake 1.5.

AC_PROG_YACC
AM_PROG_LEX
are part of configure.in and we have .l and .y sources as well.

Now a user from a HPUX 11.0 system ends up with this
line being executed:
        /bin/sh ../../../ylwrap mwmlex.l lex.yy.c mwmlex.c -- flex
This fails since that ylwrap is not included within the
package. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
Did I miss to call a macro, add ylwrap explicitly to
EXTRA_DIST in the Makefile.am, is it a bug?

Pls. CC: to me, as I'm still not subscribed ...

---
Alexander Mai
address@hidden