Attention Contractors:

From: Contractor
Subject: Attention Contractors:
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:10:33 -0700

Single Step Beam & Column
Snap on Clips

GET A GRIP ON:

Labor Costs
Production Time
Material Costs

Drywall contractors at a recent National Exhibit were excited about our fasteners, "a Snap On Clip that really grips!"

1. The most effective solution for applying sheet rock to interior structural beams.

2. Provides fire proofing and architecturally appealing contstruction.

3. Cuts material cost by 50% Plus.

4. SAVES 65% on labor, and drastically reduces contstruction time.

5. Structurally sound application meets US and Canadian regulations such as ANSI/UL 263, AST E119 and NSPA No. 251 requirements, including 1 to four hour fire ratings.

6. Easy Snap On Clip for crafts persons and easy installation.

Like a FREE Sample?

Fill out this form below and one of our consultants will contact you.

Required Input Field*

Name*
Web Address
Company Name*
Business Phone*
Business Address
City & State Address
Zip Code
Email Address*

Advertise Here
Click here to e-mail us your contact info.

If this email is reaching you in error and you feel that you have not contacted us, Click here. We apologize, and assure you will be removed from any future distribution lists.