Alternative to configure substitution in _SOURCES

From: Murray Cumming
Subject: Alternative to configure substitution in _SOURCES
Date: 09 Oct 2001 13:15:09 +0200

With automake 1.5, when I use a configure variable in the list of
sources in a Makefile.am here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gtkmm-root/gtk-build/Makefile.am#32

I get this error:

gtk/gtkmm/Makefile.am:32: libgtkmm_la_SOURCES includes configure
substitution address@hidden@

and the list of files is not added to libgtkmm_la_SOURCES.

However, we need to use the same list of sources in several Makefile.am
files, and we would like to generate that list automatically based on
file extensions. So what is the best way to do this?

--
Murray Cumming
address@hidden