Help needed !

From: Rohan Inamdar
Subject: Help needed !
Date: 18 Oct 2001 18:21:33 -0000

Sir,

I am a student in Illinois INstitute of Technology. I am working for the first
time with automake.

I have following question:

I have some .h files created by me in include subdirectory. The source files
are in src subdirectory. I want to use automake along with autoconf such that
the header files in include subir are recognized by source programs.

When i run above pro i get an error that either '.h' files are in a
subdirectory or 'only absolute paths are allowed.

Please reply

Thanks in advance.

Rohan Inamdar