It's time to relax

From: SQUALO
Subject: It's time to relax
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:07:13 -0500

It's time to relax and keep smile, just buy one of our tropical and colored
t-shirts.

Direct from Cancun Mexico, the Surf will be with you.

http://www.beachco.com

PS: SQUALO is the official sponsor of the Surf in Mexico.
At this time we are looking for a distribution in your country.

Please feel free to send us your requests at:
SQUALO MEXICO:
Fax +(52) 3587-56-26

This is an opt-in e-mail from Beachco.com. If you feel you have received this
e-mail by mistake and do not wish to receive other offers, please notify
Beachco.com immediately at www.beachco.com this mail is in accordance with all
applicable state laws. Any attempts to disrupt the removal URL link address
etc., will not allow us to be able to retrieve and process the remove requests.
Per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000.