autopack small web page

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: autopack small web page
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:55:19 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

I've made a small web page for autopack.
Please visit, http://www.gyve.org/~jet/autopack

BTW, I think distro might be useful for our purpose.
(http://vv.carleton.ca/~matt/distro/)

>From the README of distro-0.4:
<quote>
    Overview
    --------

    distro is a small utility used to identify which distribution is being
    run on a system.  It distinguishes between the major Linux
    distributions, as well as Solaris and the various BSD systems.  This
    script was written primarily to be used in other programs that are
    used on many different operating systems, and store files according to
    which system it is used on.  distro is written in bash.
</quote>

Masatake