Request information

Subject: Request information
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:27:04 -0600

Dear Sirs,

we are an Italian company established in Mexico.  We have your e-mail by ETO
Latin Biz and we noted that your product and service are very potential for our
Mexican, Latin American and Italian markets.

We kindly want to propose you introducing your company in our markets to be
your distributors and/or brokers.

If you have any interest in our proposal please let us know and take a look at
our services in order to register your company with EUROCOM and coming on board
with our Italian and Latin American markets.

Our services: http://www.eurocomnet.com/expo/inglese/our-service.htm
Our site: http://www.eurocomnet.com

Thank you in advance for your kind attention, I look forward to your reply and
please do not hesitate to contact me for further questions or help.

PS: to e-mail me please use the following e-mail form due the server problems
that we had in the last few days:
email me: http://eurocomnet.com/email/index.htm

Best Regards,
Mr. Giovanni Deniro (Sales Manager)