Antlr and automake

From: monkeyiq
Subject: Antlr and automake
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:54:04 +1000

Hi,
  I have hacked together a Makefile.am to compile my parser which
uses antlr. This worked fine with the older automake && autoconf I
was using, but I recently upgraded to
automake-1.5-1
autoconf-2.52-5

and now it seems that the .deps is getting confused.

Making all in ffilter
/store/Lindev/libferris/plugins/context/pccts/ffilter
make[5]: Entering directory
`/store/Lindev/libferris/plugins/context/pccts/ffilter'
Makefile:343: .deps/DLGLexer.Po: No such file or directory
Makefile:552: warning: overriding commands for target `DLGLexer.cpp'
Makefile:531: warning: ignoring old commands for target `DLGLexer.cpp'
Makefile:552: warning: overriding commands for target `DLGLexer.h'
Makefile:531: warning: ignoring old commands for target `DLGLexer.h'
make[5]: *** No rule to make target `.deps/DLGLexer.Po'.
make[5]: Failed to remake makefile `.deps/DLGLexer.Po'.
source='libffilter.cpp' object='libffilter.lo' libtool=yes \
depfile='.deps/libffilter.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/libffilter.TPlo' \

my Makefile.am can be found here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/witme/libferris/plugins/context/pccts/ffilter/Makefile.am?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

any ideas or links to other code using antlr and automake would
be great, google seems to be not finding info on ppl using these
two.

It compiles fine with a
make -k
though I'd like to get rid of the .deps/.Po failure if possible.

Thanks.

http://witme.sourceforge.net/libferris.web/index.html