Autoconf 2.52g is released

From: John Poltorak
Subject: Autoconf 2.52g is released
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:50:31 +0000

I'm forwarding this announcement from the Autoconf list in the hope that
any OS/2 users who have ever tried Autoconf, will give this one a test.

The Autoconf developers are making an attempt to make it cross-platform so
it ought to work on OS/2. So, please try it and report any problems.
With any luck the next full release will work on OS/2 straight out of the
box.

--
John