Financial Freedom with a Trustworthy program

From: breenterprises
Subject: Financial Freedom with a Trustworthy program
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:34:34 -0500

Dear Friend,

I am writing you on behalf of my partner who is currently out of the office on
vacation.  I would like to ask you a few questions.

1.  What do you do for a living?

2.  Do you have the free time to enjoy the things you love?

3.  Would you be able to benefit from some extra money or tiem every month?

Thank you for your time, and I hop eyou will take the time to answer my three
questions.

Best Regards,

Benjamin R. Ehinger

P.s. Visit my site at: