Project 21/Project Internet

From: David Brown
Subject: Project 21/Project Internet
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:34:24 +0000

Hello!!

This message is intended for anyone participating
in the marketing program Project 21 or Project
Internet. If you have received this message in error,
please disregard!

PROJECT 21 PARTICIPANTS!!
Save your hard-earned money and get ALL 12
installments of the Wealth Creation Manual from me
for only $50!! Please e-mail me (see below) for more
information, or if you have any questions. I am willing
to send you the 1st and 12th installments for free, so
you can confirm their authenticity, and the fact that I
have all 12!

PROJECT INTERNET PARTICIPANTS!!
Please e-mail me (see below) for some important
information about your program!! Thanks! And
have a good day

:-)

-David @ Home-Bizniz Enterprises
<address@hidden>

PS. This is a one-time e-mail. I will not contact you again.