Re: InterScan NT Alert (bogus)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: InterScan NT Alert (bogus)
Date: 24 Apr 2002 18:00:42 -0600

>>>>> "Allan" == Allan Clark <address@hidden> writes:

Allan> Why are we still allowing posts from addresses that aren't on
Allan> this list?

GNU lists are always open.  I think it is a policy.
That said, I know there is some spam control.  bug-automake sends me
email periodically telling me to approve or reject some suspicious
email.  I don't have the password, though, so it is just accumulating.
I wonder if we could turn that on for the automake list too.  Maybe it
already is and I don't know it.

Tom