Re: building/installing Python modules?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: building/installing Python modules?
Date: 24 Apr 2002 18:04:28 -0600

>>>>> "Skip" == Skip Montanaro <address@hidden> writes:

Skip> I'm trying to figure out how to compile and link a Python
Skip> extension module.

In addition to what Alexandre said on this subject, I'd just like to
point out that one of Automake's goals is to provide useful
integration with other free software tools (and especially GNU tools).
However we rely in large part on interested volunteers to implement
this support.  We'd definitely be interested in code that would help
make building Python extension modules easier.

Tom