Re: Automake with CORBA (idl )

From: Diego Sevilla Ruiz
Subject: Re: Automake with CORBA (idl )
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:10:02 -0500

Hi, Federico:

        This seems to be a still-not-solved problem.

        You can find a solution not with automake, but with autoconf
and with a set of acompanying macros for detecting and supporting
different ORBs in

http://corbaconf.kiev.ua

and

http://sf.net/projects/orbframe
(this last one is mine and it is under development. It also contains an
example)

        Hope this helps.
        Best regards.
        diego.