ports

From: volki tolki
Subject: ports
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 20:17:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 Maybe this a stupid question but I do not know yet.
All GNU sources has this programm's files but I want
to know that can I use this on Win98 system? Or a
different say can I compile some sources with this
programm on Win98 system? How some of programms can be
port to Win9x system? Maybe seems a lot of question
but infact all of them are a part of one :) Hope you
want to help.

Regards