Re: depcomp not there

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: depcomp not there
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 19:09:26 +0200

>>> "Justin" == Justin Georgeson <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Justin> I have a project which uses auto* that I'm pulling from cvs. Running
 Justin> the configure script works fine, except an error abou the 'missing'
 Justin> script being missing. Kinda funny. When I issue the make command, I
 Justin> hit an error about depcomp not being present. The make command is
 Justin> using a relative path with resolves to the root of the project folder
 Justin> (where the configure script and main makefile are).

Please ask the maintainers of this package for intructions
regarding compilation from CVS.  (The usual way to add these
missing files is to run `automake --add-missing'.)
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz