Re: include files and statically linked libraries

From: Eric Anderson
Subject: Re: include files and statically linked libraries
Date: 21 Oct 2002 21:02:49 -0400

On Sun, 2002-10-20 at 14:40, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Why your approach failed, I don't know.  I assume you re-ran autoconf,
> automake, and configure?

OK, I have done things as you have suggested, but I am still stuck at
that error. I have narrowed it down to the fact that when I put the

SUBDIRS = libghttp-1.0.9-mod

line in the top of Makefile.am the error is caused. For reference the
error is:

Makefile:225: *** missing separator.  Stop.

and line 225 of the Makefile is:

@SET_MAKE@

I stuck the terms "@SET_MAKE@" and "missing separator" into google and
found a couple of other people reporting this, but no solution is ever
listed. I checked both the webs and Google Groups. No solution. Any help
is greatly appreciated.

--
Eric Anderson