`make' and `make install' targets with BUILT_SOURCES

From: zaufi
Subject: `make' and `make install' targets with BUILT_SOURCES
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:11:20 +0300

Hi all!

I'm found another bug or feature :) I have no solution for...

I have a project with BUILT_SOURCES defined, moreover it _must_ be builded
_before_ any source code will be compiled.
In projects without BUILT_SOURCES defined it is OK to type `make install' to
compile and install sources... As you can suggest it's not working in my
case... :(

2Automake developers: Why do not make `all-am' depend on BUILT_SOURCES, so
`make install' will work again???

Regards.