Change in dejagnu generated rules?

From: Phil Edwards
Subject: Change in dejagnu generated rules?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:18:22 -0500

When AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS contains dejagnu, one of the generated rules is

    check-am:
        $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) check-DEJAGNU

I could have sworn that at some time in the not-too-distant past, the -k
flag would also be automatically passed to the sub-make,

        $(MAKE) -k $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) check-DEJAGNU

due to dejagnu's annoyung habit regarding exit codes.

Am I smoking something?  Did this change recently?

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002