Out of Office AutoReply:

From: Foundation
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply:
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:44:14 -0800

Thank you for your interest in the Handspring Foundation.  Currently, we are
not accepting new applications/proposals for our Cash Grants Program at this
time.  However, submissions for our Product Donation Program will continue to
be accepted and reviewed.    Beginning with the November 1, 2002 cycle, the
Product Donation Program application cycles are being revised as follows:

Received by:                            Notified by:
May 1                                   July 15
November 1                              January 15

We will only be responding to e-mail inquiries for our Product Donation
Program.

Please re-visit our web site - www.handspring.com/company/foundation - in the
future to learn when the Foundation will be accepting new Cash Grant proposals
for consideration.