Re: Patch to aclocal

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: Patch to aclocal
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:11:18 +0100

Harlan Stenn schrieb:
I submitted a patch to handle this a while ago.  Don't know what happened to
it.

well, I think something like this needed in many places around,
it doesn't quite matter how it is called or how it works. If
the current patch proposal works, along with path-separator on
a $ACLOCALPATH, then it looks like a very good solution IYAM.

-- cheers, guido