Re: Can I force 'make install' to depend on 'make test'?

From: Eric Siegerman
Subject: Re: Can I force 'make install' to depend on 'make test'?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:37:27 -0500

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:21:05AM +0100, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
> To date I have never used a configure.ac
> file, only configure.in, but I will look at configure.ac too [...]

They're the same thing.  configure.ac is the preferred name; the
older convention, configure.in, is still supported, but more or
less deprecated.

--

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        address@hidden
|  |  /
A distributed system is one on which I cannot get any work done,
because a machine I have never heard of has crashed.
        - Leslie Lamport