Re: simple java compilation

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: simple java compilation
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:37:17 +0200

>>> "adl" == Alexandre Duret-Lutz <address@hidden> writes:

>>> "Nic" == Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> writes:
 adl> [...]

 Nic> When I run Make however, it complains that there is nothing to do for
 Nic> all-am.

 adl> Strange.  Could you send a test-case? (e.g. a tarball with
 adl> instructions to reproduce this error)

Hi Nic,

I'm afraid I just deleted your answer while seeking a way to
merge the two "partial" messages you sent me privately (I still
have no clue how to read partial messages with Gnus).

Could your resent it in one chunk, and to address@hidden
(i.e., not to me -- so that it gets archived)

Thanks & sorry again.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz