xyz_SOURCES = ... <--- What does xyz equal if many levels of source dire

From: cs
Subject: xyz_SOURCES = ... <--- What does xyz equal if many levels of source directories? (Same xyz for *many* dirs?)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:25:57 -0700 (MST)

If my source directory has subdirectories which have subsubdirectories, etc.

then what does the Makefile.am look like for the subsubsubdirectories???

The single executable will not reside there so I assume there is no

bin_PROGRAMS = myprogram   line.

Therefore, it seems those nested Makefile.am's will only have a _SOURCES line

but it is *not* clear what is the prefix!!

i.e. xyz_SOURCES = ...  <- what is xyz????

Can I have lots of nested Makefile.am's all with the same xyz??

Chris