merging headers

From: Marco Correia
Subject: merging headers
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:56:31 +0000

I have a big library project where each class is in is own header and source
file. I want to merge all the header files to create a single big header file
called mylibrary.h, so the user doesn't need to know about my internal header
files. Creating this big header file is not just as simple as concatenating
all the class headers because undefined references occur. Does automake solve
this kind of problems? How? If not does anyone knows of a tool that does?

thanks and excuse if this is completely out of topic
Marco
--
Marco Correia <address@hidden>