Re: LEX/YACC definitions header

From: William S Fulton
Subject: Re: LEX/YACC definitions header
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:37:48 +0100

See http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html. There seem to be two home pages for Automake:

http://sources.redhat.com/automake/
and
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/

They don't mirror each other and it seems that the redhat site is the one being maintained. I found this rather confusing until I worked out that there are two sites. There is very little useful info on the GNU site, for example, no info on mailing lists nor info on how to submit bugs. Perhaps the two sites should be synchronised or cross links put in?

William

Sander Niemeijer wrote:
The online docs at <http://www.gnu.org/manual/automake/index.html> still seem to contain the Automake-1.7.2 docs. So where can I find the newer docs then?

Regards,