Re: What *target* use for non-source files want to add to package like D

From: Eric Siegerman
Subject: Re: What *target* use for non-source files want to add to package like DATA?
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:33:23 -0400

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 09:23:02PM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> my_datadir        = $(pkgdatadir)/blah
> dist_my_data_DATA = datafile1 datafile2 datafile3
> EXTRA_DIST        = $(dist_my_data_DATA)
>
> When I compile from top of source tree, it crashes at this
> data directory with the message,
>
> "No rule to make target `all'."

A stab in the dark: Automake uses "_" to delimit subfields within
macro names, so perhaps the extra one in "my_data" is confusing
it.  See if this works better:

--

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        address@hidden
|  |  /
My Wine works.  However it crashes about half the time on startup.
Apparently their simulation of windoze API is getting too accurate.  :)
        - Kyle Sallee