Re: Why CFLAGS works but not name_CFLAGS sometimes?

From: cs
Subject: Re: Why CFLAGS works but not name_CFLAGS sometimes?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:11:18 -0700 (MST)

Sander

Thanks for the help.  This will surprise you perhaps...

After a little work I think I found the source of the
problem.  Just the slight different in Autotools between
Red Hat 7.3 and 8.0 I think is the cause of the problem!!!!

"name_CFLAGS = -Wall"

This is IGNORED in Red Hat 7.3 but NOT 8.0!!!

I don't see -Wall's when I do make on 7.3
but I do on 8.0!?!?!?

Chris