PRIVATE

From: mazioke
Subject: PRIVATE
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:27:08 +0200 (CEST)

KALOU M OKE
Tel 00229-981193
fax 00229-323442
E-mail:address@hidden

(PRIVATE)

Hello Dear,

I hereby humbly write to solicit for your cooperation and
assistance in a mutual beneficial Business transaction that
required absolute confidentiality This may come to you as
asurprise as we have never meet Before, I got your contact from
international Journal which I saw in the office of an
International consultant.

I am the former minister of commerce and industry in Sierra Leone
during the regime of the former head of state major Jonny
Koromah. The rebel leader who was later forced by the
ECOMOGforces and restore the legitimate government of Ahmed Tijan
kahba who then ordered for the retirement of all the ministers,
top Government officials and some army Generals for alleged
corruption and mismanagement of public fund.

After my retirement, there was civil war in my Country Sierra
Leone as a result of that I decided to leave my Country with the
help of a friend who is a diplomat in Republic of Benin Embassy
in Sierra Leone.

Now I am in Cotonuo, Republic of Benin, there is available cash
of (US18.5 Million Dollars) Eighteen Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars which has been tactfully secured in a reputable
security company, here in Cotonou. This money was then deposited
during my tenure as a minister.

I need your assistant to secure and invest this money in
yourCountry.I don't want to invest this money in this sub region
due to poor economic policy, and also for security reasons.

It is my desire to invest this money in Agriculture Industry or
any other business you may suggest.

Please I need your help, is true we have not meet before but
Ibelieve I can trust a person with your kind of reputation with
whom I can build a solid business foundation

I will compensate you with 15% of the total sum: while the
remaining will be for investment according to your valuable
advise. If you are interested and ready to assist, contact me
immediately on this number: Tel 00229-981193 fax 00229- 323442
E-mail:address@hidden

Thanks and God bless

Kalou M. Oke.

--
Ziskejte kvalitu, kterou si zasluhujete. Za minimalni mesicni
poplatek vam nabizime Antivir, Antispam nebo dalsi kapacitu pro