TRUSTWORTH PARTNER

From: okijames
Subject: TRUSTWORTH PARTNER
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:55:55 +0200

Sir,

 I am a serving  officer with the  custom  and exercise
 in my country and during  my duties in the
 international airport we confiscated  some  boxes
 that came  into  the country  from china  and  on
 opening we discovered that it was genuine dollar
 notes  well packed with lace materials, as  honest
 and dedicated  officers we handed over  these
 seized boxes to the government, After further
 investigation  we  discovered that  these boxes were
 brought  in by  some  retired  generals  and
 disgruntled  politicians  to  truncate  our political
 dispensation,  but to  our  surprise theses  boxes
 were handed over  to  them  and money  was  used  in
 areas for the  election. Then  just recently before
 the swearing in  ceremony of  our president we came
 across another  set of  six  boxes containing  the
 same items as officers we  know that  the  same
 process  will be  applied we  now  took two  of these
 boxes  containing USD$ 60M(sixty  Million  Dollars)
 which we  have  taken out  of  the  country.
 As  serving  officers  we are  not  allowed  to
 operate   foreign account  or seen  to be involved  in
 business  of  any kind so we  therefore  seek  your
 assistance  to  collect  this  money  and  invest  it
 for   us  to  a  time when  we  will  be  retired, if
 this  offer  is  acceptable  to you  we  will
 compensate  you  with  certain  percentage  that will
 be  worked  out  by  both  parties  and  an  agreement
 will be  drawn  to  protect  both  parties.  kindly
 assist  us  as you  will  be  duly rewarded.
 For  further  inquiries  please  send  a  mail  to  my
 mail box  or  after have get reply i we provid with my
 telphone number . Please note that  if  you  cannot
 attend to  our  request kindly  destroy  this  document
 so as  not to joepardise  our  position  were  we work.
 Reply through my alternative mail:address@hidden

 Thanks for  your  cooperation.

 MR.OKI JAMES