Thank you for the resume

From: Curtis Weigel
Subject: Thank you for the resume
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:24:37 -0700

Hi!

Thank you for sending in your resume today.  I will keep it completely confidential and review it.  If you are a fit for the position, I will contact you to go over the details.

To complete the application process, if you have not already done so, please click the link below and fill out a quick 1 minute profile and upload your resume.  This will allow us to view your skills as they compare to the jobs we have.  Everything is kept confidential, and you will not be submitted anywhere without your permission:

BioScience Careers: http://www.cyberscientific.com/developer/profile/default.aspx?ad=resumecurtis

Other Careers: http://www.cybercoders.com/developer/profile/default.aspx?ad=resumecurtis

As new positions come up, I will be in contact as well.  Looking forward to working with you.  If you ever need a recruiter in the future, for yourself, or to grow your team, I would be happy to assist.

Have a great day!!

Regards,
Curtis Weigel
Sr. Recruiter