Attention please

From: mnahumvaye
Subject: Attention please
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 17:19:14 +0200

Dear

Greetings,I am Martha Nahum VAYE {A Liberian}who has just
gotten off the hands of Rebels fighting against the
regime of President Charles Taylor. My Husband who
was then a minister in the Cabinet of President Taylor was
his confidant in matter of diamond trade between the Sierra Leone

authorities, and they usually smuggled them out through my country,
Liberia
with the help of PresidentTaylor and my father, who was killed
by the Rebels about ten days ago.

On the intervension of President Obasanjo, we were
released and presently staying in a refugee camp in
Ghana.Before my father's death, he notify me of a Huge
amount he hurriedly deposited with a Security Company
here in Ghana[during the war].He gave me the documents
and Authority to claim the Consignment from the
Company.The amount involve in the Consignmemt is
$40.5fourty million, Five Hundred Thousand US
Dollars] as well as some quantity of gold and diamond.
He lodged it with the Company as Jeweleries
I got your contact,from an expartirate missionaries friend here in
Ghana,
who visited the refugee camp here, and
normally travels on Business to your Country.I told
him of my need for a foriegn Partner and my intensions
to invest in Europe,Asia or USA.He told me of how
reliable and trustworthy you are.This is how far he
knows of my intensions.

The Security Company is prepared to help me carry my
consignment[Money] out of Africa.This Security Company
Officials,do travel Abroad on official assignment and
with Diplomatic Immunity.I want you to assist me and as
my Partner to help me receive the Consignment over there
and keep in a safe place.You will then send me a letter of
Invitation,in other for me to get my Visa to join you up.

I am also interested in buying a house as I will be
coming to se ttle down there with my familly and you
shall advice me on a profitable Business in
yourCountry.

For your assistant I'm prepared to compensate you with
10% of the money,5% will be set aside for Extra
expenditure,during the cause of this transaction.While
the rest will be for my investment.

Please let me know your intension immedaitely by
mail, as I do not have a phone yet.
NOTE:please treat this as Confidential,as I have not
told anybody except you even the friend who gave me your
contact, and no one knows that I am here in Ghana, for security reasons.

Waiting to hear from you, as I am afraid of the horrors in
my country and this part of the world.

Yours Truly,
Marth Nahum VAYE ( In Distress)

Please you can also reply me on  this my email account below

  address@hidden