configure size problem

From: Dmitry V. Zhulanov
Subject: configure size problem
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 00:50:02 +0700

Hi all!

Now Im public from my home page package of my current project. Project
have about 100kb of headers and sources of main package and two libs
configured with AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS(). Every lib dir have configure,
and main package have configure. All seems well, but every confgure
have about 600kb! and gziped package have about 850kb. 100kb of sources
gziped with GNU environment in 850kb distro. Can I reduce size of
configure? In configure output I see many unrequed check, my
configure.in attached to mail.

Thanks,

GNU not UNIX, GNU better :)