Donation for God´s work

From: serena . jones
Subject: Donation for God´s work
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:26:16 +0200

From: Mrs Serena Jones
PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Swaziland. I am married to Dr.Harry Jones
who worked with Kuwait embassy in Swaziland for nine years before he
died in the year 2001.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death
we were both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry
or get a child outside my  matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$18.6Million (Eightheen
Million sixhundred  thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security company in
Madrid Spain. Presently, this money is still with the Security
Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund
to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money
the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church or person that
will use this fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word
of God and to ensure  that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made
us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision
because
 I don't have any child that will  inherit this money and my husband relatives
are not
Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by
unbelievers.
 I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom
of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that  the lord will fight my case and
I shall hold my peace.With God all things are possible.  As soon as I receive
your reply I shall
give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Madrid Spain.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the
original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always
pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived
a  life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve
him in
 spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay
in your reply will give me
room in sourcing for a chuch or christian individual for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated
herein.  Hoping to hearing from you.

PLEASE DO REPLY TO ME THROUGH THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS address@hidden
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,