BENEFICIARY CONTRACTOR

From: Mr. Bradon Uche
Subject: BENEFICIARY CONTRACTOR
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 02:12:45 -0800

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA:

ATTN:BENEFICIALY CONTRACTOR :

NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE AND IN ANY ATTACHMENTS, CONTAINS
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE ATTENTION AND USE OF
THE NAMED,ADDRESSEE (S).

IT MUST NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY PERSON(S) WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. IF YOU ARE NOT
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR A PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO AND MUST NOT,DISCLOSE,
COPY,DISTRIBUTE,OR RETAIN THIS MESSAGE OR ANY PART OF IT.

RE: UNPAID CONTRACT SUM

After waiting to hear from you or your  partners for a long time now, I decided
to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have
anything in mind
against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release
of these fund is approved, all of a sudden, the fund will be stopped or one
problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you
do not
know,this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your friend I mean the people that introduced you to the project
approached me through my dear Wife who works with the federal Ministry of
Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had
with you,they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors
name, companys name and bank particulars from Central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in
order to
make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this funds.

I agreed on condition that they will pay me $100,000 as soon as your name
appears as the beneficiary.I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your
friends started telling me stories. They even told me that you promise to send
money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent
from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I
cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might
effect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds although I am the only
person privileged to know this information immediately your partners disclosed
it to me inorder for me to approve your remittance since i work under
thegovernor of this Apex Bank and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to
you is that I can see
that you are still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this
project with them. Now I am ready to forget the past that your partners has
treated on me, I do not need the $100,000 any longer from you but a share of 5%
of the total sum.

I need your assurance that those your colleagues will be totally keep out of
this
transaction, I know that none of them is aware of this transaction after trying
their best to conclude it without my consent.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central bank  will be
aware of my involvement in this regard. Now re-assure me that you will be
willing to offer me the 5% of the fund, that you will assist me to establish a
foreign account in your country where my share will be lodged.

If you are ready to conclude this business with me,you can contact me
immediately so that we can have chat over this issue once and for all so that we
can move forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother
yourself to reach me.

Regards,
HON.BRADON UCHE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329