Cooperation

From: International Customer
Subject: Cooperation
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:29:15 +0400

                    Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

  Our company offers you very favourable business - information.
Using you can find this information in the world markets of potential
clients for your production and service. Except for it you can advertise
activity of your company free-of-charge. For successful conducting your
business we offer the following Internet-poducts:

1.About 1.000.000.000 e-mail addresses of the companies and private
persons on all planet;

2.Various programs, using which within day you can
send the business - offers on more, than to 100.000 addresses;

3.Programs which collect within day in the Internet
100.000 e-mail addresses on any subjects chosen you;

4.Except for listed above, we offer you 100 interesting programs
allowing to achieve success in global business.

For all it there is no necessity to involve human work. Within day the
program work and think in the Internet, replacing 15 person. In case of your
interest, we can give you a part of these programs for free-of-charge
testing. Then you can get other part. We shall give for buyers of these
programs about 1.000.000.000 e-mail addresses of companies and private
persons worldwide free. We guarantee quality of our production. The big
good luck in business in your hands. Do not miss the chance. Selling necessary
information to other companies, you can earn the big money. Because all globe
requires such information. if you are interested in this information please
contact with us to the following adress      address@hidden
We thank for attention and wish you and your company the big successes.

With the best regards,
Vugar Mamedov,
Manager,
A.C.Engineering