Authors, Reach 5000 Book Club Members!

From: Bookman Publishing
Subject: Authors, Reach 5000 Book Club Members!
Date: 20 Nov 2003 21:06:50 -0500

Book Club Members are the most likely individual book buyers on the market.
 If you match the right book to the right club, there is no better return
on investment in the industry.

We will contact 5000 members of subject specific book clubs with
information about your book.  You approve the promotion and the clubs we
contact.

The regular price for this service is $399.  However, this month we are
offering this powerful book selling service at 40% off, just $239.40!

If you would like more information on this, or our other unique services,
reply or call:

Brien Jones
Author Consultant
(800) 342-6068 Phone
(765) 342-7217 Fax
address@hidden
www.bookmanmarketing.com

To be removed from this mailing, type the word "remove" in the subject line
and reply to this message.