Re: SUBDIR_OBJECTS option

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: SUBDIR_OBJECTS option
Date: 30 Dec 2003 11:51:32 -0700

>>>>> "John" == jling  <address@hidden> writes:

John> I read in one thread the mention of a SUBDIR_OBJECTS option in
John> automake.  Supposedly this would prevent intermediate object files from
John> ending up in the directory of the Makefile (I'm trying to use a non-
John> recursive Makefile.am).

John> Where and how is this option to be specified?

Put `subdir-objects' into the AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS variable in Makefile.am.
See the manual for this and other information...

Tom