Re: VPATH?

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: VPATH?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:38:24 +0100

Sorry for the delay.

>>> "Harlan" == Harlan Stenn <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Harlan> A subdir that had:

 Harlan> Makefile.am:
 Harlan> address@hidden@:@srcdir@/../common

 Harlan> bin_PROGRAMS= foo

 Harlan> and no other files in it used to automatically get foo.c from
 Harlan> srcdir/../common/foo.c, and with automake-1.8 it no longer does.

I'm afraid this worked for me, furthermore I don't have the
slightest idea what change in Automake could possibly be related
to this behavior.

Could you send a complete test case with full instructions to
reproduce the problem?
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz