Re: Inclusion of caml support into automake

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Inclusion of caml support into automake
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:28:36 +0100

>>> "Tom" == Tom Murray <address@hidden> writes:

 Tom> Hi,
 Tom> I think they're going to, I just need to get my paperwork back so all
 Tom> the legal issues are covered. School started up again, so it's been
 Tom> harder for me to sneak some time on this ;-)

Hi Tom,

I'm sorry I still haven't gotten around to review the changes
you sent more than one month ago.  You've told me privately that
you were still working on it, so perhaps I should wait for an
upgrade?

>From the cursory read I did when you send the patch I recall the
most visible problem was that there was no test cases, and the
patch was against the bug fix branch of Automake 1.7.  (New
feature should always go on CVS HEAD, and CVS HEAD is usually
different from the bug fix branch -- I suspect you had a bad day
upgrading to 1.8, didn't you?)
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz