HATE

From: Dirk
Subject: HATE
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:41:35 +0100

I subscribed to take the chance and let everybody know (because it seems
that I'm the first one to do this) that

autoconf

is a hugh, bloated piece of inconsistend, wet-script-kiddy-dream of a
fucked up and incompatible and hopelessly underdocumented piece of brain
crap that ever happened to enter my life.

I could start, write and finish a new OSS project every day if this fucking

autoconf

nightmare wouldn't step into my way every single fucking time with
problems that i care so little about (because i know my code works).
Your pathetic little piece of crap goes onto my balls. It's completely
demotivating to think about writing a new configure.in knowing that it
will most certainly bitch around about m4-bla here and ooops-there.

Your autoconf is a pain in the ass. It's a tool that takes itself much,
MUCH too serious by throwing stupid errors, problems and bullshit at me
and everyone else. Just look at debian they have now 3(!) different
autoconf versions because one works better or worse than the other. If
that isn't worth this eMail then I don't know what.

I know this is hardly a "constructive critque", but man, how much does
you shit suck. It will take some time until I can give "constructive
critiques" about autoconf again.

Thanks,
Dirk