The best way we suggest to solve email spam problem!!

From: emailsale2001
Subject: The best way we suggest to solve email spam problem!!
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 02:32:00

The best way we suggest to solve email spam maybe is not only base on opti-in
or opti-out problem.

In fact,opti-out law will cause the increase of spam in internet.

We must force the e-business base on

"what's you need and good communicate with each other?" to avoid the spam!!

Once the people write down the email address in web site
for e-service or business or discuess forum.
It "does" mean want to receive information from that discuess "sitution".

So,the best way to solve spam maybe is when you first send
email to somebody you don't contract before,You must note where
you found his email address(from newspaper??,web site?? url??),and take it to
law.

Because email is the windows to receive information from the internet.

If we solve spam problem  base on "understand"
each other "need". not only opti-in opti-out .

Maybe we can get the belance between from e-business-market and spam confuse.

Sincerely,